Gen VI Talkie Things

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gen VI Talkie Things

Post by Rin on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:46 pm

Let's come and talk about the things that we know, don't know, would like to know, and what we want from Pokemon Gen VI!


Rin
GYM LEADER

Posts: 11
Join date: 2011-08-12
Location: Iowa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Things KNOWN

Post by Rin on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:48 pm

THINGS WE KNOW:

* Gen VI will be split between Pokémon X and Pokémon Y
* It will be for the 3DS
* Starters have been revealed (SPOILER) HERE at this link. (Also has LEGENDARY pokemon)
* It's coming out in October of 2013
* There is a NEW eeveelution Sylveon


Last edited by Rin on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:07 pm; edited 5 times in total

Rin
GYM LEADER

Posts: 11
Join date: 2011-08-12
Location: Iowa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Things NOT Known

Post by Rin on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:51 pm

THINGS WE DON'T KNOW:

* OTHER POKEMON
* Gym Leaders
* Land layout


Last edited by Rin on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

Rin
GYM LEADER

Posts: 11
Join date: 2011-08-12
Location: Iowa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Things generally wanted to know

Post by Rin on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:52 pm

THINGS WE REALLY WANT TO KNOW:

* Why only the 3DS?
* When will more pokemon spoilers be released?
* Will there be seasons again?
* Will there be berries to grow?
* Will it be a 3 game set or another sequel set?
* What will the villains be like?
* Will the rival finally be a jerk again?


Last edited by Rin on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

Rin
GYM LEADER

Posts: 11
Join date: 2011-08-12
Location: Iowa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Things we want from Gen VI

Post by Rin on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:53 pm

THINGS WE WANT TO HAPPEN IN GEN VI:

* I want the rival to be a jerk. A REAL jerk.
* I WANT MORE EEVEES!
* A FEMALE rival!


Last edited by Rin on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:04 pm; edited 3 times in total

Rin
GYM LEADER

Posts: 11
Join date: 2011-08-12
Location: Iowa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen VI Talkie Things

Post by Rin on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:00 pm

Let's rock this!

I am both excited and nervous for this new gen.

Anyone else?

Rin
GYM LEADER

Posts: 11
Join date: 2011-08-12
Location: Iowa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen VI Talkie Things

Post by clovergoldngreen on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:31 pm

Rin wrote:Let's come and talk about the things that we know, don't know, would like to know, and what we want from Pokemon Gen VI!


I'm thinking that the theme for this generation's main legendaries is gonna be genetics. I mean come on, X and Y? Those are the terms we use for sex chromosomes. The only other theme I can think of is algebra since X and Y can also be used as variables in math equations.

clovergoldngreen
Junior Trainer

Posts: 14
Join date: 2011-10-09
Age: 23
Location: Quad Cities

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen VI Talkie Things

Post by Rin on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:34 pm

clovergoldngreen wrote:I'm thinking that the theme for this generation's main legendaries is gonna be genetics. I mean come on, X and Y? Those are the terms we use for sex chromosomes. The only other theme I can think of is algebra since X and Y can also be used as variables in math equations.

I'm hoping for math personally. So a 3rd version can come out. Z. But maybe we are pulling away from groups of threes?

Rin
GYM LEADER

Posts: 11
Join date: 2011-08-12
Location: Iowa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen VI Talkie Things

Post by clovergoldngreen on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:37 pm



I'm hoping for math personally. So a 3rd version can come out. Z. But maybe we are pulling away from groups of threes?

Given that this passing generation didn't give us a third version rather a sequel to the first installment, who knows what Game Freak will put out to follow up X and Y?

clovergoldngreen
Junior Trainer

Posts: 14
Join date: 2011-10-09
Age: 23
Location: Quad Cities

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen VI Talkie Things

Post by Rin on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:41 pm

clovergoldngreen wrote:Given that this passing generation didn't give us a third version rather a sequel to the first installment, who knows what Game Freak will put out to follow up X and Y?
Excellent point. I guess I'll file this under 'things we want to know' or something. I want to know. I want to know EVERYTHING!

Rin
GYM LEADER

Posts: 11
Join date: 2011-08-12
Location: Iowa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen VI Talkie Things

Post by clovergoldngreen on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:54 pm

Rin wrote:* Why only the 3DS?
* When will more pokemon spoilers be released?
* Will there be seasons again?
* Will there be berries to grow?
* Will it be a 3 game set or another sequel set?
I'd like to know what Game Freak has in store for us as far as villains go. Since the game so far as we can tell is coming off as an answer to the prayers of many a fan who's stuck around all this time, I'm hoping the villains are a huge jab in the side of everyone who thought the series went to crap after the first or second generation. These guys would sport Nazi-esque uniforms and only use G1-G2 pokemon claiming them to be ever so superior only to be pulverized by those of us who still think Pokemon is awesome, if not better than it was when it began. For maximum genwunner burning, the grunts could have no comprehension of things that improved pokemon battling over the years such as abilities or the distinguishing between special and physical moves within a type rather than all moves of one type being special while all moves of another are physical.

clovergoldngreen
Junior Trainer

Posts: 14
Join date: 2011-10-09
Age: 23
Location: Quad Cities

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen VI Talkie Things

Post by Rin on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:01 am

clovergoldngreen wrote:I'd like to know what Game Freak has in store for us as far as villains go. Since the game so far as we can tell is coming off as an answer to the prayers of many a fan who's stuck around all this time, I'm hoping the villains are a huge jab in the side of everyone who thought the series went to crap after the first or second generation. These guys would sport Nazi-esque uniforms and only use G1-G2 pokemon claiming them to be ever so superior only to be pulverized by those of us who still think Pokemon is awesome, if not better than it was when it began. For maximum genwunner burning, the grunts could have no comprehension of things that improved pokemon battling over the years such as abilities or the distinguishing between special and physical moves within a type rather than all moves of one type being special while all moves of another are physical.

I want villains to be evil. Not the sort of 'oh i guess that could be bad' or 'yeah that's bad for a lame reason' or 'they counteract themselves in their plans, whut'

I want the old 'we steal your pokemon because we want to'

And I want a rival that is a jerk like back in Silver. He was a thief the most of the time. (not the end though but the game was over anyway)

Rin
GYM LEADER

Posts: 11
Join date: 2011-08-12
Location: Iowa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen VI Talkie Things

Post by clovergoldngreen on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:06 pm

Rin wrote:THINGS WE REALLY WANT TO KNOW:

* Why only the 3DS?
* When will more pokemon spoilers be released?
* Will there be seasons again?
* Will there be berries to grow?
* Will it be a 3 game set or another sequel set?
* What will the villains be like?
* Will the rival finally be a jerk again?

Something else I'd like to see happen, I'd like to have a girl rival for once.

clovergoldngreen
Junior Trainer

Posts: 14
Join date: 2011-10-09
Age: 23
Location: Quad Cities

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen VI Talkie Things

Post by CM Ketchum on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:41 pm

clovergoldngreen wrote:
Rin wrote:Let's come and talk about the things that we know, don't know, would like to know, and what we want from Pokemon Gen VI!


I'm thinking that the theme for this generation's main legendaries is gonna be genetics. I mean come on, X and Y? Those are the terms we use for sex chromosomes. The only other theme I can think of is algebra since X and Y can also be used as variables in math equations.

Also Has Been Stated Since Its On The 3ds Thats A Possible Theme Two For The Axis Of The 3rd Dimension riun As X(Width), Y(Height), Z(Depth) Which Could Signify The Return Of... SLIM SHADY, Bt Noah Really The Return Of A Singular Game Sequal

_________________
مرحبا
أنا أحبك، ويتزوج عني

CM Ketchum
Junior Trainer

Posts: 8
Join date: 2013-07-29
Age: 22
Location: Death Moans, Koala

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gen VI Talkie Things

Post by Rin on Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:03 pm

It's almost Fall which means soon October.
Pokemon is coming guys.
Are you ready for it?

Rin
GYM LEADER

Posts: 11
Join date: 2011-08-12
Location: Iowa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum