Iowan Pokémon League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

+10
Trogdor
Cassy
Maxite
Fefnir
Justin
spectravision
WolfieShay
El Dictator
thatoneguy
Damascus
14 posters

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post by Damascus Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:39 pm

Hey everyone! Welcome to the forums! Feel free to introduce yourself in this thread!

I'm Damascus, otherwise known as Devin. Many of you know me from UNI, or from Anime Iowa. I graduated in 2009 and am now working a kind of crappy part-time job, and me and Amy (kittenboxxing) started the League on the side for fun.

Hope to have tons of good times with you all!
Damascus
Damascus
ELITE FOUR

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post by thatoneguy Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:30 am

well, I'm thatoneguy. (AKA Alex). I'm going to be a senior. I usually like fire and dragon types. I am training a team to be the leader for the Mythic badge. and that's all you need to know right now, more later, stay tuned

thatoneguy
Junior Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by El Dictator Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:09 pm

I am Kittenboxxing (a.k.a. El Dictator, a.k.a. the "League Coordinator", a.k.a. Amy). I am rockin' the telekinesis badge! I told college to go fuck itself (read: I ran out of money to go) so I just have a delightful job at Carlos O'Kelly's. I'm a libra and enjoy cooking, cross stitching, and drawing also. I really really really really really want some people to join my gym, and you should, cause it's awesome.
Fun Fact: I actually am Psychic sometimes!
El Dictator
El Dictator
GYM LEADER

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfieShay Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:54 pm

Hi everyone! I'm WolfieShay, aka, Shay. I'm 20, currently finishing my high school classes through Lincoln Learning Center, and trying to find a new job. I like cooking, art, Pokemon (of course!) Kingdom Hearts, and the Lion King (cos who says you have to grow up?). I'm not a gym leader or anything, but I definitely want to train my Pokemon up and take on the gym leaders at AI next year. I don't have many friends who are Pokemon fans, and the ones that are I either don't talk to very often, or they aren't big fans (they play it for the fun of playing, but that's it. No trading, battling, or anything serious). I'm glad that I found out about the League, cause it's great to be able to talk to people who are serious about Pokemon.

ok i'm done. I talk too much. Embarassed
WolfieShay
WolfieShay
Junior Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by El Dictator Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:02 am

There is no such thing as talking too much, Shay! I am excited to meet you at the con next year Smile
El Dictator
El Dictator
GYM LEADER

Back to top Go down

Post by spectravision Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:42 am

Hello! I'm spectravision, otherwise known as Amber! I like stuff, and stuff related things! Over the past two years, I've been the leader of the Fire and Hell (fire/dark) gyms, but for the newest generation of games I've decided to give the spookier side of (after) life a try and lead the Ghost gym. I'm bad at introducing myself! So! Exclamation! Pow! Bam! Biff! Hibye! 8D
spectravision
spectravision
GYM LEADER

http://spectre-vision.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:22 am

My name is Justin and I'm not clever enough to come up with a nickname.

I enjoy long walks on the beach and shamelessly plugging my girlfriends cosplay/fursuiting business; stuffedpandastudios.com.

Ok, now that that's done, you may remember me as the guy in the Dragonite kigurumi from the con. This is very fitting as I am attempting to be the Dragon gym leader. Favorite Pokemon; Dragonite. Favorite move; Dragon Dance(both in game and in real life). Favorite thing to do after combining the two; pwn.

I look forward to testing my skill and having fun with everyone in the league. Excelsior!
Justin
Justin
Junior Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fefnir Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:42 am

I won't tell you my name here, cuz you should be able to figure out what you're supposed to call me.

This last year at AI I was Char from Char's Counterattack and Guile (some people thought I was LT. Surge, too...) Umm... I like commitment and long walks on the beach.

I'm lookin to start a Steel Gym, and even have the Byron cosplay to go along with it.

In conclusion, I love Bastiodon, I love Defense, and this hole? I love this hole.
Fefnir
Fefnir
Junior Trainer

http://www.stuffedpandacosplay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxite Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:50 pm

Hello. C'est moi, Maxite. I'm staff for AnimeIowa, which means OMYGOD BUSY when it comes to con. I'm also a player of Pokemon (and other franchises), having played since Red and Blue first came out here in the US. I run the Terror Gym, which used to be Dark/Ghost/Bug, but was recently cut to just Dark/Ghost. My favorite type so far is the Dark type, but I do have strong connections to Grass, Fire, Dragon, and Psychic.

Maxite
Junior Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by El Dictator Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:18 am

I also love this hole Fefnir. It is a good hole. TOTES EXCITED FOR YOUR STEEL GYM!
El Dictator
El Dictator
GYM LEADER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassy Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:32 am

Hey everyone. I'm Cassy. You ,ight have saw me this year at AI I was the torchic hanging with sandslash. I'm currently a college student working several part time jobs so I dont have much free time. I'm currently working on making the best fire gym EVER!! So far everyone is bread and I'm working on battle subway >.< for the powers bands and stuff.
Cassy
Cassy
GYM LEADER

Back to top Go down

Post by Trogdor Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:04 am

Hello everyone my name is Trogdor! I'm the eeveelution gym leader. I like long walks on the beach, and burninating the country side. i play pokemon, the legend of zelda, and many more. i currently work the day shift so im free at night to battle, or trade, or play another game.
Trogdor
Trogdor
GYM LEADER

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:26 pm

From the looks of things, this league is going to need to take a lot of long walks on the beach to satisfy it's members.
Justin
Justin
Junior Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Damascus Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:25 pm

Cassy wrote:Hey everyone. I'm Cassy. You ,ight have saw me this year at AI I was the torchic hanging with sandslash. I'm currently a college student working several part time jobs so I dont have much free time. I'm currently working on making the best fire gym EVER!! So far everyone is bread and I'm working on battle subway >.< for the powers bands and stuff.

Yeah, I just decided to give up on the Battle Subway and use the Macho Brace. It'll take my EV training three times as long, but I can't take that damn Subway anymore.
Damascus
Damascus
ELITE FOUR

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:37 pm

Justin and Fefnir have convinced me to join this league. I am Vile, and I also enjoy MegaMan and Gundam. Each to an unhealthy point. I do spritework........ kinda. I use to more when I was younger, anymore though I just seem to not have the motivation. I also build models and paint them. I just have no build syndrome as of late.

Anyway you'll get to know me as I post more and more. The two of them said I should come on and try to compete for the bug gym, as I have always favored bug type pokemon. I figured why not, I already have the costume perfectly fit for a bug trainer. Some of you might have seen it in person.
Introductions 71925_1634315308723_1561893226_1585727_5919442_n
Vile
Vile
Junior Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by JenovaRemnant Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:27 am

I've yet to introduce myself but I'm JenovaRemnant. Yes, I'm a major Final Fantasy VII fan and the username is in reference to the second version of my main original character. On the AI forums, I am Riku. You can call me Riku or Jenova. Either works.

I'm a long time fan of Pokemon. I still clearly remember watching the original airing of the first episode of pokemon at 6:30 am on Fox Kids when I was in 3rd grade. *sigh* so long ago. That being said, I love many pokemon and cant chose a favorite type let alone favorite pokemon. There are just so many! I even did my first pokemon cosplay this year at Anime Iowa as Professor Juniper. I even carried a Minncino on my shoulder.

I plan to run a Team Rocket themed team if possible. Its up and rearing to go. I also run a bug team for fun and am currently in the process of training a dark/ghost team for fun as well. I would also like to note that I am a gym leader for Anime Nebraskon though I live in Iowa. Yes, its silly but I find it to be a great honor. My Rocket Team is ready for any and all challengers, Anime Iowa or Nebraskon, it doesn't matter!
JenovaRemnant
JenovaRemnant
Junior Trainer

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty I can't run anymore, I guess I'll have to skip!!!

Post by Seoulkat Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:56 am

The name is Seoulkat. I have a job(Yay.) I am currently looking for three things in life: 1) My purpose 2) Love(since I am single) 3) Finding a Time Machine to travel to next year's AI.
Videogames are my passion and will always be my passion. I like stimulating conversation and of course, long walks. I am the fighting gym leader in case anyone was wondering. My Infernape is not to be trifled with. Oh and I hope you don't crit my Primeape. That would just make things messy.
Seoulkat
Seoulkat
ELITE FOUR

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Ketchum Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:50 am

Hi I Am CM Ketchum(Pronounced See Em, Catch Em) Real Name Is Eddie Hull. Nice To Make Acquaintances With You Guys. I Plan On Being Here But Must Stabilize A Situation First.
كيف حالك اليوم؟
CM Ketchum
CM Ketchum
Junior Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum